DGS News
  • Welcome To Deluxe Gaming Society! Thanks For Joining Us! Join Us On Our TeamSpeak 3 & Discord Servers!
  • MSOT 8202 Applications Are Now Open! Join The Best Milsim Out There!
  • Have An Issue? Create A Post In The Appropriate Section Or Submit A Support Request By Clicking The Support Tab At The Top Of The Page.
  • Want To Lead Your Own Project? Submit A Support Request By Clicking Support At The Top Of The Page!
Sign in to follow this  

Jaguar008 reporting in!

Hello guys,

Daniel here a.k.a Jaguar008 from Malta.  Currently serving in our military, been through many units both infantry and maritime. 

Just started playing Arma 3 and met some of DGS ( SSGT S.Lee ) who recommended me to join you. Looking forward to play and have a laugh!

Thanks For Joining Deluxe Gaming Society! I would like to personally welcome you to the community. Deluxe Gaming Society has been a dedicated gaming community since 2013 and we hope to continue to host a fun experience that is different than any other community. I have posted some of our most useful links below. If you have ANY questions feel free to reach out to a staff member of post in the support section linked below. Again, thank you for joining us here at DGS and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Useful Links:

Discord Link: CLICK HERE

TeamSpeak 3 Information: CLICK HERE

Community Guidelines: CLICK HERE

Community Code Of Conduct: CLICK HERE

Community Policies: CLICK HERE

Support Forum Section: CLICK HERE

Hello daniel, good luck and welcome to the unit!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this